If you typically start your morning with a flavored latte from Starbucks you should be aware of how much sugar you are drinking with it. For example, a 16-ounce Cinnamon Dolce Latte contains 40 grams of sugar. Later in the day when you're craving sugar again, now you know why.
How about trying something just as good, with no added sugar? IsoGrass Reerve is a naturally flavored, naturally sweetened grass-fed whey isolate protein with 5 servings of fruits and veggies, including the super food spirulina + probiotics + MCT oil. This combination of ingredients sets the tone for gut health in the morning and will help control sugar cravings throughout the day.
Wake Me Up Protein Shake
Yield – 1 smoothie
- 1 scoop Iron Army IsoGrass Dark Chocolate protein powder (P21, C5, F2)
- ½ cup coffee
- 1 ripe banana (P0, C25, F0)
- ¼ cup milk (P2, C4, F0) or water
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 23g Protein
- 34g Carbohydrates
- 2g Fat (fat free milk included)
- Place the banana, coffee, milk or water, and the scoop of Iron Army chocolate protein powder into a blender. Blend to mix, then add the ice cubes and puree until smooth about 30 seconds-1 minute.